A WEEKEND AWAY TO RENEW YOUR SPARK
Our life circumstances, communication struggles, and sex differences have a way of dimming the spark. Get it back at this retreat 🔥:
- 5 marriage workshops (intimate communication, barriers to intimacy, his and her desire, sex menu, and action plans)
- All meals included (except Friday date night on your own!)
- E-scooter ride for 2
- Formal dinner banquet with a Capitol view + clean, Christian comedy from Kristen Caum
- Couples Portraits
- Optional Adventures: white water rafting + sunrise from a hot air balloon
- Optional: stay at the luxury venue hotel for less than half its usual rate
- 🌟 VIP Tickets: Friday Night Dinner Cruise with us on the Sacramento River Queen + MORE perks
- CHECK OUT THE REST ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Here's the plan:
THURSDAY (🌟 VIP tickets only)
evening casual/intimate fireside chat + pizza (around 7pm)
- come a day early so we can get to know you before the event!
- meet us here at the Amourath @ Hyatt Regency *pictured*
- cabanas are first come first served
- order dinner from the poolside (resort style)
☀️a day in + ✨ a night out
- Morning walk (or scooter ride) for a coffee shop date (Starbucks at the hotel or several of our favorites in Capitol Square).
- Workshop 1: Intimate Communication
- Workshop 2: Sex and Desire - His and Hers
- Lunch Break in Capitol Park
- Hawaiian Barbecue Food Truck Lunch
- Workshop 3: Barriers to Intimacy
FRIDAY PM 💋 date night
Spend the evening exploring the serene urban oasis surrounding our hotel!
our ideas (all within walking distance):
- explore the Capitol (across the street)
- dine in a restaurant (dozens surround + some inside the hotel)
- Capitol Mall + DOCO
- Crocker Art Museum
- Old Sacramento Waterfront
- Watch the Sunset from Tower Bridge (or from your room 😏)
- Date Night w/ A + K
- Dinner Cruise on the Sacramento River Queen
adventure + enlightenment + entertainment
- The thrill seekers head out to the American River for some white water rafting *optional, not included in package*
- Breakfast at the adventure site for White Water Rafters
- Coffee shop date for those that opt for downtime that morning.
- Mexican Taco Truck lunch in Capitol Park (just outside the hotel)
- Workshop 4: Your Own Sex Menu
SATURDAY NIGHT 💃🏽🕺
- join us for a formal banquet with a view of the Capitol
- get fancy couple's portraits and sip on sparkling cider while enjoying the ambiance
- feast on a thoughtfully crafted plated dinner (salad, entree, and dessert)
Clean marriage comedy from @darling_on_a_dime_kristen_caum
- The IG comedy queen, Kristen Caum, will be joining us LIVE to close out this retreat with some good belly laughs
- If you don’t already, you HAVE to follower her: TAP HERE
sunrise from a hot air balloon *not included in package*
- wake up BRIGHT and early
- meet us in Napa for a stunning grand finale (we're checking this off our bucket list too!)
- Flight: Conveniently fly into Sacramento International Airport (SMF) - less than 10 miles from the hotel (15-minute drive).
- Transportation: If you want to do the additional adventures (and we hope you will!), you'll want a rental car. Otherwise, all events/activities will be within walking distance of the hotel, so an Uber from the airport will do. Parking at the hotel is $25/night.
See what couples had to say about the Adventure + Intimacy Retreat in 2022:
Frankly, I didn't know if we would ever be able to get to a deep level of communication. This weekend proved otherwise. -Diana M.
A+K professionally know how to demystify misconceptions in marriage/communication/sex. -Scott & Kristie S.
This retreat will give you so many tools in your marriage toolbox. -Lindsay A.
This retreat has been the most beneficial because it's something we pursued together and experienced together. -Joseph & Alyssa U.
Now's the time to invest in your marriage.
(Deadline to register is May 15th, but tickets are almost sold out!)
General Admission: Adventure and Intimacy Marriage Retreat
Ticket total is per couple (not per person).Register Now